THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
Am back to start again EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
Am back to start again EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
Am back to start again EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
Am back to start again EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
Am back to start again EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
Am back to start again EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
Am back to start again EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
Am back to start again EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
Am back to start again EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

Am back to start again

3 posters

Go down

Am back to start again Empty Brum

Post by Magpie29 Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:24 pm

Hi Vanda,

I live in Acocks Green, and travel through Moseley village every day on the way to work in Kings Heath. I lived in Edgbaston as a kid then moved up to Yorkshire for many years; returned to Birmingham about 15 years ago, but to be honest, it's not a place I like all that much. I'd love to move away, but where, what, when & how is the obstacle. Maybe losing weight will give me the kick up the ass I need to get going!

Your plan to start 'the plan' on Thursday sounds a good idea. Take it easy over the weekend, and I hope you'll be feeling good soon. Ketosis is a wonderful thing - I've never felt so energetic!

Have a very nice few days with your partner.

All the best,

Magpie
Magpie29
Magpie29

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2010-01-12

Back to top Go down

Am back to start again Empty Re: Am back to start again

Post by katyjay Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:22 am

Welcome back!

Really hope you get on better this time, its always hard to focus when you are grieving but eventually it gives you huge motivation after you realise life it so short. I lost my Granny and my Dad both within 12 weeks last year and only just now i've said to myself, enough is enough and got the focus to do this diet

I've got incentives to lose weight too, its my 30th this year, i'm Godmother at my best friends little boys christening in May and we are going on a massive family holiday in August so I can't face being fat for all of those!

Wishing you lots of luck

Katy x

katyjay

Number of posts : 175

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanda Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:28 am

Many thanks for your kind words of welcome.

I am still thinking positive and am aiming to start the plan Thursday, will be off work Sun and Mon and Tuesday to chill and get used to the effects of ketosis.

I do sleep at odd hour sometimes cos I work shifts - mornings, afternoons and nights. Will check out your diary and aim to start mine soon. My partner is coming home for a few days tonight so will probably not be on line much until he goes back to Brum Weds night.

Although am Welsh myself I lived in and around Brum for 16 years - Stourbridge, Moseley and West Heath. Where abouts in Brum are you?

Good luck with the plan - catch up with you soon. Very Happy
Vanda
Vanda

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

Am back to start again Empty Hi Vanda

Post by Magpie29 Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:16 pm

Hello Vanda,

Welcome (back) to the Kee Diet. I'm a Newbie myself; I just finished my first week on the diet, and I know how hard it can be to get started on something like this if your head is not in the right place for it. Try to tell yourself that things happen when they're meant to happen - and this time is the right time for you to start again and be successful.

I'm sorry to hear about the loss of your Mum. It must have changed your perspective on everything. The determination you're feeling now to turn your life around is a wonderful tribute to her memory, and I'm sure you will make this big change for her as well as for yourself.

I also have a lot of weight to lose - just over 7 stones from this point, but at my heaviest I was 9 stones overweight. I managed to lose a bit by myself before starting on Kee, and the past week has been pretty easy compared to a conventional diet. If I can do this, I know you can!

You must be a real night owl to write your post in the early hours! I'm the opposite - up with the larks, but falling asleep on the sofa by 9pm!

Do write your diary - I'm doing mine, and people do read it and respond. It's good to have support, and everybody on this forum is very encouraging. Let us know how you're getting on, and keep looking up! Smile

Good luck and very best wishes,

Magpie
Magpie29
Magpie29

Number of posts : 31

Back to top Go down

Am back to start again Empty Am back to start again

Post by Vanda Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:21 pm

Hi everyone

I briefly toyed with the Kee plan last year but gave up after 10 days Embarassed

Anyway my mum died in November and this has totally changed my outlook on life. I refuse to be fat and 50 (only 2 1/2 years to go) and am no longer going to sit on the sidelines watching my life slip by cos I hate the way I look and getting fatter every day. Crying or Very sad

Onwards and upwards. I want to lose between 8-9 stone. Will set a def target once I have weighed myself. Am getting my head sorted before I start the plan and will set up a ticker and some goals. I will try to write a diary in the hope of motivating myself and maybe boring anyone else who looks in.

Will start the plan within the next week or so, am spending the time until then reducing my intake of pepsi max and increasing my water - something I find very hard to do but am determined to do it this time. Smile

Hopefully will get to know you all better in the coming days.

Vanda
Vanda
Vanda

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down