THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
Here we go again! EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
Here we go again! EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
Here we go again! EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
Here we go again! EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
Here we go again! EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
Here we go again! EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
Here we go again! EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
Here we go again! EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
Here we go again! EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

Here we go again!

2 posters

Go down

Here we go again! Empty Re: Here we go again!

Post by Vashti Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:15 am

Hi lizzielou,

You aren't alone. I put on alot with my pregnancies, no diet change either! But blew up anyway. I have lost 2 stone(put 12lbs on over Xmas as came off due to cold weather), so still another 6 1/2 to go!

One day at a time, one week at a time, it will come off, you've done it before and so have I!

I have the WC bars, prefer the choc crunch and the caramel ones, going to try the new fruity type ones next order that have just come out. Variety is good. But only like 3 of the WC soups, total ones only just come out so sticking to the ones I know I like! The total choc shake, and the WC s/berry as fewer seeds, sweeter, but add more water to counteract this.

One consolation is that once you are through the first difficult days, then they all start to taste better anyway, and there is the end result to aim for, that's why we're all here after all, so only enduring yuccy stuff for a relatively short period of our lives.

Stay with it, you can do it. My 13 yr son still getting it from his bullies about my size, but I'm working as hard as I can. I'll show 'em!!!!!
You can too!!! Very Happy Keep popping in and let us know how you are doing, many do, it does help, and we are all here to keep each other motivated, that's what makes this forum so good, it's 24/7! Very Happy

PS I wouldn't like the porridge either!
Vashti
Vashti

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2009-07-01

Back to top Go down

Here we go again! Empty Here we go again!

Post by lizzielou Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:44 am

4 years on and 2 babies later I need to get lots of weight off and fast. I am embarrased that I have let myself get so heavy and so unsightly. I have to wear clothes that cover all and quite possibly don't do anything to flatter me. I don't want my gorgeous girls to be a laughing stock of the playground 'cos thier mum is the 'fat lady' picking them up, I don't want to be 'Liz, yes the big one', anymore. I want to be 'Liz!'. Feeling very down about myself at the moment.

4 years ago I did a VLCD and lost 1.5 stone in 6 weeks, I believe this helped me to concieve my first child, so I know I can do it, but I have at least 3 stone to lose. I say at least because I don't want to be 'thin', just want to be able to walk into normal shops and know clothes will fit.

The problem.... so far I don''t like the porridge or most of the bars affraid

Moan over!

lizzielou

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-02-06

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum