THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
Calories and Carbs - Newbie needs advice EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
Calories and Carbs - Newbie needs advice EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
Calories and Carbs - Newbie needs advice EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
Calories and Carbs - Newbie needs advice EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
Calories and Carbs - Newbie needs advice EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
Calories and Carbs - Newbie needs advice EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
Calories and Carbs - Newbie needs advice EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
Calories and Carbs - Newbie needs advice EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
Calories and Carbs - Newbie needs advice EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

Calories and Carbs - Newbie needs advice

3 posters

Go down

Calories and Carbs - Newbie needs advice Empty Thanks!

Post by Magpie29 Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:15 am

Hi Snack and Vashti,

Thanks for your advice. I do tend to overthink things instead of just doing what it says on the box! I'll put my order in today or tomorrow and hope that delivery isn't delayed by the horrible weather.

This forum is really good - had a good lurk before registering and everyone seems very helpful and encouraging. Looking forward to posting my first week's loss!

Thanks again, and hope you both have a great week.

Magpie
xx
Magpie29
Magpie29

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2010-01-12

Back to top Go down

Calories and Carbs - Newbie needs advice Empty Re: Calories and Carbs - Newbie needs advice

Post by Vashti Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:32 am

Hi Magpie,

Snacks advice bang on. I was a LLer as well. DON'T do any counting on this one, totals, or wcs, mix and match is fine, I like the wc soups, and the total choc and s'berry shakes. I have 3 shakes/soups and a bar per day, well from tomorrow I will be, as now thoroughly psyched up and ready to go! Water is my problem, due to loo visits being too frequent!, but try and drink as much as you can from the allowance throughout the day. I make up the shakes to 1pt, and a large mug for the soups, so get extra fluid that way. Water goes straight through, however small the sips!
It does work, and is so good for your morale, can't wait til my first again weigh-in next week!
Keep us all posted, the more posts to read the better. Old hands get a boost from helping newbies, and we all had great help from others when we started, more wheels the easier it gets, and all got different tips and advice to get all of us through those rough days or times of the month.
good luck for everyones coming week sunny
Vashti
Vashti

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2009-07-01

Back to top Go down

Calories and Carbs - Newbie needs advice Empty Re: Calories and Carbs - Newbie needs advice

Post by snackattack Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:22 am

hello dont worry about carbs or calories just follow the guidence and you ll get on fine 4 T or 4/6 WC and away you go ,hope this helps snack xx flower
snackattack
snackattack

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2009-07-11

Back to top Go down

Calories and Carbs - Newbie needs advice Empty Calories and Carbs - Newbie needs advice

Post by Magpie29 Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:17 am

Hi Everybody,

I discovered the Kee website last weekend - what a find! Can't imagine how I'd never heard of this before, because I've done a lot of diet research. I'm still trying to decide what products to order, but am confused about how many calories / carbs I need per day. I've read somewhere that you should have no more than 650 calories a day to stay in ketosis, which should be no problem on Kee products, but what about grams of carbohydrate? Do I need to count these? If so, how many should I aim for?

I did Lighter Life a few years ago; their products give you about 43 grams of carbs a day. My first week I lost 10lbs but the ketostix test said I wasn't in ketosis; then in the second week I was so hungry that I had to give up. (That was one reason, the other was that the Counsellor wasn't very good!) So does that mean that the products were too high in carbs to put me into ketosis?

Any advice very gratefully received!
Magpie29
Magpie29

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2010-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down