THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
about to buy products does it really work?? EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
about to buy products does it really work?? EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
about to buy products does it really work?? EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
about to buy products does it really work?? EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
about to buy products does it really work?? EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
about to buy products does it really work?? EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
about to buy products does it really work?? EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
about to buy products does it really work?? EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
about to buy products does it really work?? EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

about to buy products does it really work??

4 posters

Go down

about to buy products does it really work?? Empty Re: about to buy products does it really work??

Post by snackattack Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:48 am

Hi i ve lost 5 stone on this diet so it realy does work hope this helps and good luck xx Very Happy
snackattack
snackattack

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2009-07-11

Back to top Go down

about to buy products does it really work?? Empty Re: about to buy products does it really work??

Post by leanne91203 Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:56 am

thank you mel, im ordering my products next weds on payday and then starting as soon as they r delivered keep me posted on how you get on.
leanne x
leanne91203
leanne91203

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2010-01-06

Back to top Go down

about to buy products does it really work?? Empty hi

Post by conniebigpaws34 Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:10 pm

Hi Leanne,

I am currently on day 5 of this diet and feel great, I can already see it works but you do have to stay focused as you can get hungry, I eat stuff that is allowed from the list at around 6ish. I have ordered a big range of products and the only one I deteste is banana, the others are quite nice really. I keep motivated by reading these posts it really does help as people around me are not on this diet and its nice to know somebody out there is doing the same as me. I have just had my first product of the day and will probably have a shake at half two, a soup at half four, a bit of salad from the list at 6ish and possibly another product before bed but not always, dependent on hunger. Good luck with the diet, take care Mel x

conniebigpaws34

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-12-31

Back to top Go down

Post by leanne91203 Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:04 pm

thank you so much for your advice it has really helped me and im going to go for it and mum is going to help me by keeping the yummy bad food out of sight and not eat chocolate in front of me haha. so watch this space
thanks again cheers
leanne91203
leanne91203

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashti Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:55 am

Hi Leanne,

I can guarantee that as long as you stick to the rules and do not cheat, the results speak for themselves. The proof of the pudding is in the eating, as they say, no truer word spoken.
The first three days are the hardest, no-one is going to say it's an easy road, as I'm finding out with the cold weather, and getting back int it after Xmas, done my qouta of cheating, but I HAVE to get a grip, and I Will do it.
Lost three stone already, as soon as you do your fiirst weekly weigh in the scales will help morale and there'll be no stopping you. The clothes start to fall off, as well as the pounds and the feeling is so good it snowballs, and the when people sart noticing, that's the best!!!

Go for it-you'll have no regrets!
Keep reading the posts, keep focused, together we'll keep the pressure on ourselves, and we will be the winners.
I'm wanting to get my ops sorted and ride my horse, but also that swimming costume on the beach with my daughter! Keep something forefront in your mind every time you think of picking up that one piece of something, or licking that finger whilst cooking! DON'T do it-it will spoil your results, the scales wil prove to you that you cn do it!!! Cool
Vashti
Vashti

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2009-07-01

Back to top Go down

about to buy products does it really work?? Empty about to buy products does it really work??

Post by leanne91203 Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:09 am

hi im just about 2 order my products can anybody tell me what it entails exactly and how effective. also has everyone been ok sticking 2 it as i know i have the willpower but will be hard not to pick something up and eat it. thank you flower
leanne91203
leanne91203

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down