THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
New to this...again EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
New to this...again EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
New to this...again EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
New to this...again EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
New to this...again EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
New to this...again EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
New to this...again EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
New to this...again EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
New to this...again EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

New to this...again

3 posters

Go down

New to this...again Empty Re: New to this...again

Post by sophiejackson Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:28 am

hey abi!

I've had quite random depression for the past 6 years. it can get triggered by the most random thing or nothing at all and can last from an afternoon to a month of pretty much just weeping.

Have you noticed yours makes much of a difference to your eating habbits? i find when i'm up i'm rarley hungry and just grab food btween doing things, but when i'm down i seep to pretty much scedule my life around food. pitty i dont spend enough time being up to balance out the obscene amount i eat whilst down Razz

I'm 22 now and 14 stone, but i was 17stone at my 21st last year and every year since i was about 12 have promised myself i'd be thin for my next birthday and never saw it through. although i'm still 14 stone, and at 5ft 7 a size 16/18 not thin for my 22nd- i'm a damn sight closer....... just a pitty there were so many pictures taken at my 21. lol.

But if i can do it, then you should walk it! and remember... would you rather have a bar of choloclate or look jaw droppingly fabulous at your 21st?!?

best of luck

sophie

sophiejackson

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2009-04-15

Back to top Go down

Post by *xi* Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:27 am

Plateaus are the worst - go for it girl!!
*xi*
*xi*

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2009-11-19

Back to top Go down

Post by abigailsweetie Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:19 am

Thanks Smile the recent weight loss has motivated me, its hard when you plateau!

abigailsweetie

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by *xi* Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:48 am

I know it's hard. Well done on dropping the 2.2 lbs Very Happy
*xi*
*xi*

Back to top Go down

Post by abigailsweetie Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:36 am

Well I've lost 2.2lbs so I'm on my way! I've eaten nought today, not had any shakes, I've unfortunately been eating sweets Sad I know its less than my calorie allowance but um...yeah just sweets Sad

abigailsweetie

Back to top Go down

Post by *xi* Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:26 am

Hello and welcome Abigail Very Happy Looks like we share a birthday month - my 40th birthday is in February and I want to have lost another 1.5 stone by then. Hope you have a fantastic Christmas and looking forward to sharing your journey in the new year. flower
*xi*
*xi*

Back to top Go down

New to this...again Empty New to this...again

Post by abigailsweetie Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:59 am

I joined this site in July/August but I never really managed to get my weight loss off the ground. I managed to lose about a stone but that wasn't through te shakes, it was by walking roughly 6 miles to and fro work and being on my feet all day. As well as virtually starving myself on some days. I was addicted to the scales. I'm at uni now, I went from 16 stone up to 16 stone 7 as you often do with the junk food etc. But I am currently at around 16 stone 2, now thats not bad bearing in mind I've been eating loads of junk, so really I've only gained 2lbs since I;ve been here. Now anyway, its my 21st birthday in Feb, I'm prob about a size 18 and I MUST be at least a 16 by Feb 9ht. even less would be amazing lol! I've got roughly a weeks worth of shakes and soups left over from August, I start tomorrow. I'll order my next lot in the new year but I'll have to wing it for a few days on Porridge and homemade soup, I know I won't be getting the total amount of vitamins by doing that but I'll make sure I take my multivitamins and stuff.

Here goes, I just never seem to have enough will and motivation I really don't know what to do. I know I am overweight it upsets me yet if someone offers me a macdonalds I'd have it there and then. Also doesn't help that I was recently diagnosed as Bipolar II and mood instability and emotional instability sooooo I'm a big bag of mentalness!

Abi xx

abigailsweetie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum