THE KEEDIET STORE ~ www.thekeediet.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Intro kb76slimmer
Missing food!!!! EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm by Kb76slimmer

» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
Missing food!!!! EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
Missing food!!!! EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
Missing food!!!! EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
Missing food!!!! EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
Missing food!!!! EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
Missing food!!!! EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
Missing food!!!! EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
Missing food!!!! EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

Missing food!!!!

3 posters

Go down

Missing food!!!! Empty Re: Missing food!!!!

Post by Loulou Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:21 pm

Thanks for the tips. I had a treat of a couple of slices of turkey yesterday and got through the day. I feeling a bit better about food and as I have decided as it's Mother's Day at the weekend I defensively going to stop after Friday night. I want to be able to enjoy Sunday with my girls. I have completed a week now and just weighted myself I've lost 10lb in 7 days!!! It's a hard diet to do but I really can't complain about that weight loss.

Loulou

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2014-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by slimmer mikey Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:49 pm

Although I mainly do the 4 packs a day diet I usually have some veg, usually cabbage, with my cottage pie in the evening as this then feels like a meal. I also allow myself a 'treat' during the day which is often a Peperami Hot or a thin slice of strong cheddar.  2 or 3 bits of precooked sandwich bacon is another favourite. These are really flavoursome items that can be nibbled really slowly just to satisfy that sense of eating food. Cabbage + treat will not be more than 200ish cals. Going up from 500 cals per day to 700 cals per day isn't going to impact your weight loss that much and it makes the whole process seem a lot less bleak on some days.

As long as the 'treat' is protein based and carb free you will stay in ketosis and - most importantly - DON'T LOOK AT IT AS CHEATING. This is a very negative point of view, simply look at it as an effective way to keep you successful.

slimmer mikey

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2012-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:02 pm

So I carried on, but yesterday I started with a very sour throat. I did however cheat a little yesterday. While making sandwiches for my daughters lunch boxes I had a couple of slices of ham:( I have checked this morning and I'm still in ketosis but have lost no weight this moring. But I have also started my period today which usually makes me over eat. So I'm determined to stick with my shakes I'm going to keep going till Friday, then have a couple of weeks off.

Loulou

Back to top Go down

Missing food!!!! Empty VLCD WEIGHT LOSS

Post by KeeSupport Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:42 pm

Good morning LouLou

Well done to both of you for doing so well. The weekends always seem to be the worst time to stay focused as we seem to have more time on our hands. Maybe, instead of you both struggling and possibly coming off the diet completely, it may be a better option to choose a different plan for both of you, or maybe just your husband.

The social plan offers 3 packs a day and then a low carb meal in the evening. A choice from our permitted list includes; fish, chicken, pork, vegetables, or maybe a small ham omelette, details of which can be found on our home page http://www.thekeediet.co.uk/index.php?main_page=choose_diet_plan.

This is a plan that allows approximately 800 calories a day but is also a little easier to follow and still achieves a great weight loss. Some people find it easier to avoid food completely, but if you are preparing food for others, there is extra temptation. If you were to allow yourself a low carb meal in the evening this may stop that temptation for you by having a small meal to look forward to.

The other plan that may be of interest is the New You Plan which offers a daily allowance of 1000 calories. Two meal packs a day are taken a day, alongside two healthy low carb meals, again from our permitted food list.

These two plans are a great option to still achieve a great weight loss as the Rapid Burn Plan is not suitable to everyone's lifestyle. The foods that can be used from the permitted foods list offer a great variety of choice and therefore can keep you focused to stay on the right path.

Let us know how you both get on through the week and please do take a look at our other plans.

Very Happy 

KeeSupport
KeeSupport
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2013-10-16

http://www.thekeediet.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:27 pm

Well I managed yesterday day, by cheating I are a slice of ham and had a glass of Pepsi Max cherry, both were lovely. I'm still in ketosis as I've just checked. Hubby back on it today and I plan to do it for the next 5 days. Don't seem to mind the non eating in the week, but will have a few days off for the weekend. Hopefully no more cheating!!!!

Loulou

Back to top Go down

Missing food!!!! Empty Missing food!!!!

Post by Loulou Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:05 pm

So here I am day 5, lost 6.5lb but missing food. Dreading today, as my husband and I started this diet together but he crumbled yesterday and had a low carb evening meal! With plans to eat today, he's lost 10lb but misses food much. I really want to carry on but will now have to be cooking for three and not eating. Any advice about how I'm not going to pick while preparing food for my family! Would like to carry on got at least another couple of weeks but can see failure around the corner !!!!!!

Loulou

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down